Varuna Land Monitoring Service (VLMS)
Nationwide Cloud-Free Normalized Difference Vegetation Data Indexing Service
Varuna, a provider of high-resolution satellite image processing in the size of 10x10 and 20x20 meters, for the agricultural industry, natural resource assessment survey and analyzing data in various formats to support business decisions. Also including the processing and analysis of cloud-free Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) throughout the country.
- Continuous data for 30 days and can be traced back up to 5 years.
- Cloud-free processing data.
- High resolution satellite image in size of 10x10 meters and 20x20 meters.
- Monthly data for all regions in the country.
- Displaying the data in pixel ready to use with Geographic Information System (GIS) conveniently.
- Studying the area for cultivation, various economic plants, and yield forecasting.
- Assessing damage from natural disasters and pests
- Planning for economic planting areas such as rice, sugarcane, corn, cassava, rubber, and many more.
- Studying the classification of various forest types such as mangrove plant, forest plantations and more.
- Assessing forest fire and hotspot areas
- Constantly monitoring changes in forest areas
- Carbon credit calculations of large green areas
Natural Disaster and Environment Sector
- Studying to assess damage from natural disasters
- Planning for losses from disasters such as floods, landslides, forest fires
- Monitoring the spread of sediments from marine mining, coastal erosion wastewater distribution.
- Collaborating with teachers, students, and students in conducting research to further develop feasibility study.
- Inventing new ideas to benefit society and the nation
Financial and credit business
- Forecasting the future economy in which direction to prepare for the changing situation.
- Planning the loan for customers to ensure better yields.
Examples of Geographic Information System (GIS) Application
Varuna Land Monitoring Service is compatible with world-leading geographic information systems softwares such as QGIS ArcGIS ArcGIS Pro or Tableau for ease of use and maximum benefit to all sectors.
Sentinel satellite data processing service area covers all areas of Thailand in all layers of data that are required by customers. Service data is processed to eliminate cloud cover daily (where satellites pass by), bi-weekly and monthly at a resolution of 10 and 20 square meters
the data service area covers areas in ASEAN countries such as Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Vietnam. For companies in ASEAN countries, we only provide SDR (Sensor Data Records) and EDR (Environmental Data Records)
The Varuna Land Monitoring Service applies high-resolution satellite technology to monitor environmental data, agricultural information, disaster information, and data of scientific analysis of agriculture by geospatial specialists, which will help increase the efficiency of both private and government enterprises.